WordPress Website Care & Virtual Assistance
Monthly Technical Assistance For Your Small Business Website
This service is designed to offer you peace of mind and the assurance that you have a skilled WordPress professional who can help you achieve your online objectives with your website.
You'll get technical assistance to tackle your to-do list, make website changes, website enhancements, add new web pages, add and configure plugins and all the technical stuff you don't want to do. You set the priorities, tasks, and project goals and I'll help you make it happen.
WordPress website care includes WordPress core updates, plugin updates, theme updates, regular cloud backups, regular site monitoring, regular database optimization, performance checks, security checks and on-call technical support for any website related issue.
I do all of my own work and don't contract anything out unless you ask me to. And, I limit the number of clients I work with so you'll receive timely responses to your requests for support. Because of this, openings are limited so schedule your free discovery call today so we talk about your business website and see if we're a good fit to work together.
WordPress Website Care Plan
- Regular Updates – You can have peace of mind that all your website software is up to date. Updates are meant to fix bugs and sometimes have vital security patches. WordPress and its plugins are no different.
- Full Site Backups – Daily backups of your website stored on an off-site and secure cloud server. You can rest easy that no matter what happens, I can restore your website.
- Performance and Security Audits – Regular monitoring to keep your website safe and running smoothly.
- Reliable Tech Support – Assisting you with technical support and anything else related to your website. Fast and honest support you can depend on.
- Virtual Assistance – Helping you to update and add content across your website every month.
- Emergency Support – Never extra charges for emergency site outages and fixing errors that are out of your control.
- Content and Design Audits – I'll review your website regularly and give my opinions and advice for meeting your website goals.
Two plans available:
Lite Plan $99/month – This plan comes with one content management session each month.
Power Plan $350/month – This plan comes with all the support you need for content management each month.
I have really enjoyed working with Susan over the last few years. She maintains multiple websites for me. She is easy to work with and if she doesn’t know how to do something, she researches it and finds out. My business is seasonal, so at times I am too busy to focus on our sites as I am in the field. She will email me with suggestions for additions, SEO, blogs and other items so she can continue to improve my sites. She is very good about letting you know when she will not be available. Other than those times, she is very responsive. Sometimes immediately, sometimes within a few hours. As for deadlines, most of my items are not hard deadline related. We set timelines with her and she sticks to the schedule. She has met and exceeded all of my expectations.Shannon McKee